Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I listed our extra Marisol on eBay

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck Maria!

  2. #2
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Good Luck on the auction, Maria!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! I wish someone would BIN her and put me out of my misery. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck Maria!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's the auction:

    Maria's Marisol Auction

    If a Hostboard friend buys her I'll include some extras (like some AG Club shoes and a few other little things). Thanks for looking!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay, somebody just bought her! Was it anyone here? What the heck, I'm going to include the extras anyway.

    I've decided that if Jess really *is* Asian and has a different face mold, I'm going to have to buy her for DD1's 7th birthday. So, I'm selling not only Marisol, but my GT18 (Letitia) and extra Felicity too.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was a fair price for her maria... I have seen her go for a heck of a lot more!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I have to sell one of mine to make room and $ for Jess being that I just bought 3 Life of Faith dolls this weekend and Kat from Stardust Classics! Im so bad! LOL

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yay! good for you.

    I'm wishing now that I had done a BIN on mine too , this has been agony watching the auction drag out , but it all ends today.

    YAY

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •